Translate

Sunday 29 October 2023

1:12th scale Halloween potted plants

A mad amount of effort I put in to making an abandoned house set for putting miniatures on. The potted "eye plant" was inspired by the one in the film Labyrinth, the other two I don't know.  I liked putting the skull faces on the flowers though. I think the Halloween section of my shop was getting the most attention. 


 

 

These are the canes I made to make the eyes for the potted plants, after that I was left with enough canes to make hundreds of eyes.



So I had this plan, I would also sell eyes, in a different section of the shop, so that anyone who didn't want to end up with canes capable of making hundreds of eyes, could just buy a pair. Which is something I would have liked to be able to do, instead of making them myself, I suppose.