Translate

Monday 30 October 2023

1:12th scale Devil masks

When I was making these I used antique papier mache ones to copy, at the time I thought not much of it, except another item for the Halloween section of the shop. I didn't quite know what to do with them, but I did make a ball toss with one of them, no picture. I remember thinking four of them placed like this made a nice brooch, I had to stop watching any pro Trump channels that talked about satanic elements.  I was just thinking of products for Halloween, honestly.  That weren't Made in China etc. I was working hard here, doing my bit to save us from whatever it is.  I did hear Trump say too much is made in china, and I thought yes, I know! I've got a full on sweatshop going on here trying to stop whatever is happening, from happening, without being "political"