This is a Georgie Steed Hyacinth Kit, one of many great plant kits she sells on her blog http://theminiaturegarden.blogspot.co.uk/. I really, really like these kits, and there is room to add your own details. I added the bulbs for instance, which were made using air drying clay, with a small piece of tissue paper wrapped around the formed bulb to give it a papery look, which was then painted. I used colour pencils on the leaves. The Hyacinth kit is for 6 plants, but I have chosen to make 5, so they would have bulkier flower heads, though there are quite a few flowers left over, which could be used for something else. The moss is railway modellers turf.
The basket was made following Kris' tutorial http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/How%20to%20make%20a%20woven%20basket%20from%20crochet%20thread Instead of the card base, I used wood, drilling holes for the paper covered wire. I used this site http://www.studenthandouts.com/01-Web-Pages/2013-03/diy-pie-charts-templates.htm , to help mark out the divisions for drilling. I used a finer thread (linen) than the one in the tutorial, so the basket would be daintier, though that makes it take longer to finish....glad I didn't go any finer.
Ghastly lighting conditions as always. The sun is very low now, and rarely out of the cloud, these photos were taken OUTSIDE, that is white paper, not grey paper.
This is another one of the items made for a Christmas scene, which isn't coming together as quickly as I thought it would......... I always miss the deadline!